A bathroom contractor can help you achieve your goals, whether you are looking for a spacious bathroom or a more kid-friendly design. A bathroom contractor can help you design the right space and make sure you have all the necessary features to enhance its functionality and aesthetics. You can make a relaxing spa-like environment or a cozy, safe bath depending on your requirements. You can create a space that is both beautiful and functional, and it will suit your lifestyle. Before you start your bathroom renovation, take a look at these ideas.
It is important to choose the right accessories and finishes when building a luxurious bathroom. These are some suggestions for luxurious bathroom renovations:
- Advanced Technology – Use smart gadgets such as Bluetooth speakers that can be voice activated, liquid soap dispensers that are touch-free, electric towel warmers and lighted toilet seats. These high-end gadgets can make your bathroom more useful and efficient.
- Lighting Trends – Update your bathroom lighting to reflect a modern look. Modern designs can be upgraded with sleek, brushed-gold ceiling lights or sophisticated wall fixtures. You have many options, including colour-changing bulbs and reactive lighting. Dimmable lights can also be used to create a relaxing atmosphere.
- Relax in a Sauna – Upgrade the Tiles Installing high-end finishes in your bathroom is a great way to create a sophisticated look. Marble tiles can add a luxurious look to your bathroom and give it a sophisticated feel. To add an elegant and comfortable touch, you can add under-floor heating.
- Make Your Shower Extraordinary – Increase the size of your shower and make it more spacious. Glass doors, quality fixtures, built-in shelving and bench seating can all be installed.
- Install Mirrors – Instead of using the regular mirrors, opt for unique designs with a distinctive shape, border or lighting. To make the mirror stand out, you can add frames and decorative finishes to it.
- Install a Unique toilet – Change your old toilet by installing one with a unique shape or one with the tank removed from its bowl. A bidet can be added to the toilet.
- Finish with some Artwork. – Select pieces of artwork that fit your bathroom’s style. To liven up your space, you might consider a stunning landscape painting or a vibrant abstract modern.
These bathroom remodeling ideas will make sharing more enjoyable.
- A Hot Tub – is a great way to replace your regular bathtub with a deep tub that features whirlpool action and massaging jets.
- Install two Sinks– Place his or her sinks on a large vanity so that there is enough space for you to use them simultaneously.
- Add a Walk-In Closet – to your bathroom renovation. This will help you keep your stuff organized and clutter-free. Hang a large mirror on your wall or install a freestanding mirror in your bathroom. You can pick one that matches your room’s theme.
- Additional Storage – You can organize your toiletries and cosmetics separately to make them more accessible. This will make your bathroom neater and more convenient so that everyone can find what they are looking for.
KID AND FAMILY-FRIENDLY BATHROOM
These bathroom remodeling tips will make your space a wonderful place for your kids.
- Tub for Children – Most tubs are not made for children so it is important to carefully choose the right one for you. To reduce slippage and ensure grab bars are readily available, you can choose a tub with a textured floor. Avoid storing medications or cleaning supplies inside your child’s bathroom. To keep your children safe, install a lock on the toilet and cover the outlets.
- Use vibrant bathroom curtains – Select a child-friendly color scheme when shopping for rugs, curtains and decor for your bathroom. It is a good idea to ask your child for their input on things such as colour and accessories. They will feel part of the design process.
- Colorful cabinets & shelves – Use wall-mounted shelving to store tub toys, shampoos, and other small items. To make the bathroom look more cohesive, you can paint them in your child’s favorite colour.
- Install good lighting – Brighten the bathroom and toilet seats with lighting fixtures, as well as a motion-activated light. This will allow your child to see clearly in the dark, if necessary.
BATHROOMS FOR SENIORS
We are a top bathroom contractor and understand how important it is to create senior-friendly bathrooms. This will help decrease the chance of injuries or accidents. These are some tips to improve safety in the bathroom.
- Choose a Minimalist Design – to Reduce clutter and increase safety. Choose a layout that is simple to navigate and use sturdy towel hangers. Make sure the bathroom is large enough for a wheelchair or walker if you need it.
- Have an emergency button – A bathroom emergency button is essential to offer immediate assistance in case of accidents.
- Install Grab Barrs – Grab bars will be installed next to the toilet or on the walls of the bathtub to provide stability.
- A Walk-In Tub – Seniors love walk-in tubs and showers because they don’t require you to climb over the edge.
- A Shower Chair or Tub – is a good option.
- Install a Convenient Toile – Make it easier to climb and descend from a toilet that is higher than the rest.